Sunday, October 2, 2016

Thodari(Train) -- Good Comedy Movie...


I saw the movie "Thodari" today. It was about the love between a pantry boy and a make up artist. The whole movie takes place in a train. This movie was advertised as "romantic thriller" and I didnt understand why. It was a "Comedy romantic thriller". This movie should have got more response from the people if it was advertised as a "comedy" movie.  All characters in the movie acted well. Dont miss the movie if you like comedy movies. Full of fun. Leave your logical brain outside the theatre and enjoy the movie. Good family entertainer...

2 comments:

Destination Infinity said...

I read a few negative reviews about this movie, so decided not to see it. I like comedy, so I would want to watch it someday - thanks to your review :)

Destination Infinity

Jeevan said...

I missed watching this movie in drive-in... should wait and watch later in home theater.

Hope u enjoyed