Thursday, July 20, 2017

I love Black...


Black is the colour of beauty, colour of space, colour of nature and colour of the royal. It gives power and clarity. From mobile, laptop etc etc most things I use is in black. I have a list of things which is made of black which I wish to have.
1. I want the black cloak of Harry potter, broom stick along with great magic.

2. I want the black book known as "The book of the dead". As a great fan of "The mummy", I want to wake some mummies to have a big army :)
3. I want a karate black belt, not some ordinary black belt.
4. I want a black diamond necklace.
5. I want two black mummies as my body guards.

Thats it as of now :)

16 comments:

Bob Bushell said...

Everything is black.

magiceye said...

Black is power!

In reply to your query on my post, yes the rains are here to stay for a couple of months. :)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

That's an eclectic list for sure DA and one that my daughter Aimee would thoroughly approve of 😊

DeniseinVA said...

I want the figure to wear that little black dress, lol!

Iris Flavia said...

I once had a friend coloring my hair black. I looked like an aubergine. LOL.

stardust said...

Your list is interesting, especially mummies. It’s so hot and humid in my part of the world. I treasure my “black” anti-uv parasol to protect myself from the scorching sun. I’ll slowdown in blogging for a while. See you in September. Have happy summer days ahead.

Yoko

Nancy Chan said...

Cute figures! Have a happy weekend!

rainfield61 said...

My little mushroom can help you on these.

Tom said...

...I like black too, along with all the other colors.

GreenComotion said...

Very nice thoughts.
I like blackened scraps of Upma :) :)
Have a Happy Weekend!
Peace :)

Debbie said...

i love black dresses - and there sliming tendencies!!!

Prunella Pepperpot said...

I love the Mummy Films!
Have a great week :)

Klara S said...

I like black too :-) Black diamonds would be something nice to have :-)

Jeevan said...

Black is elegant! I too have lot of things in black... my wheelchair, car and mobile is black in color

ashok said...

My fav color too !

deeps said...

black swan