Hormones change during midlife. The cell repair process will be messed up if you do not sleep well. Everybody says you will wake up at 3 and won't get sleep. Sugar fluctuations and cortisol spikes are the reasons. If you wake up due to a cortisol spike, your heartbeat will be fast, and most will think it is because of the problem they have in life. It is not.
When I go to the temple, the old lady's face will be the same every time I see her. But the lady who sings for half an hour in the temple, her face will be different every time. Sometimes it will be like a ghost has beaten her. And I have seen her changing footwear; this week it is new sandals. Most will think footwear is the reason for their leg pain. It may be a reason, but mostly it is because of the lack of nutrient absorption.
The above picture is not related to the article. lol... related to the title?!
Ladies who come to the temple, if they are in midlife, avoid climbing the steps as it will be painful for them. But the old lady climbs the steps, sits on the floor and gets up, though she has had 2 hip surgeries. I admire her for that. She said she gets pain in her bones if she doesn't walk or walks too much.
The singer lady, after the last interaction, tries to avoid me. lol. So I daily, I try to see her. Sometimes she looks tired, as if a ghost has slapped her. One should stop their performance at midlife. Otherwise, you will get ghost face. Performance takes too much energy for people pleasers and narcissists.
Life is interesting as I troll the people who troll me without much effort. lol
All the above symptoms can be cured if you do your own research.
No comments:
Post a Comment