My brain evolved a lot today. Sometimes, or rarely, our growth surprises us. It won't happen always. Today is that kind of day.
It is not like I don't trust others. But I read patterns. No one can be the same every day. Even my AI behaves differently daily. lol.
Last week, that old lady was very worried and wanted to find an old-age home. That time she was saying, if I go, my brother will get a bad name. This week, when I saw her, I told I don't think finding/going to old-age home is not a good idea, and I can not help. She replied, okay I was very upset that day. Today things are better at home. But my brother can fight with me any time. Do you think taking him to a psychologist will help? I said, I don't know.
Today again she said the same thing, Do you think taking him to a psychologist will help? I said, I don't know.(This is where I started to see things in different perspective). My brother listens to his wife, but he doesn't listen to me. He won't even reply to me. My brother's wife always wins and I am the one who loss always.
In all scenarios, the hate for her brother was constant and consistent.
My brain said she is an outsider to the family and wants to hurt the family. A dark empath. She is trying to get ideas from me.
Humans have intuition. Though old lady and her brother won't having proof that they both tried to spoil each other's life, they are feeling it in their heart. And expressing like this.
Any relationship can not be replaced. When a person gets married, their siblings will be their close family members, but not their family. Husband, wife and their kids are family. And keeping sister with them, is a very bad idea. Not advisable.
Can I add one more title to myself? A dark empath slayer! lol

No comments:
Post a Comment