Last year, at the same time, I was looking at the opposite house, which was being constructed that time. After construction, I got disappointed as it needed more time to maintain it, and I lost interest. To live in a spacious, good-looking house is on my wish list.
The people who rented that house were very energetic in the beginning in maintaining the house. And nowadays they understand they are stupid to rent that house. lol
They acted as if they are the only rich people in the whole area at first, and now they feel they are the poor among us. lol.
To feel rich or poor is in the mindset.
The lady in the house doesn't talk to anybody. But watch what kolam I put daily. Every day she comes near the door to watch my dress when I go out for a walk.
Why doesn't she talk to anybody? I have my imagination.
She is the 2nd wife, and it is not her son in the house. It may be the 1st wife's son. That is the reason. lol.
I can not verify my imagination though.
No comments:
Post a Comment