Saturday, September 12, 2026

A conversation without a mask...

 With some people, I sometimes have a conversation without wearing a mask. Most of the time, I don't say the raw truth. The raw truth hurts and is tough to understand.

My mom was curious about my neighbour behaving differently and asked me, do you know the reason why they are acting differently? Are they preparing for 2nd marriage? Maybe they have finalized the alliance?! 



I told her it is not that easy. Since her curiosity was increasing, I decided to tell her the truth. I listed the facts. I said the parents and the daughter are having toxic codependency. Parents need her as the daughter can help them go out, driving the car. They don't have to pay her the salary of a driver. The daughter needs her parents, as she uses their money to show off. Both of them can not survive without each other. And they won't allow anybody else in between them. If the daughter gets any alliance mother narcissist will spoil it. Mother narcissist will say the alliance is bad and the world is cruel.

My mom was not convinced. She said a mother won't behave like that.

And I explained that a narcissistic parent will treat their kid differently. When the kid is young, they treat the kid like an adult. When the kid grows up, they treat them like a kid. Now the mother is treating her daughter as a kid. She is encouraging the activities of a kid. That is why she allowed and encouraged her daughter to study at this age.

So there is no chance of her daughter getting married. But when a person learns a life lesson, the Universe grant people a miracle. If the daughter understands her mother's behaviour, then if a miracle happens, it is possible.

They behave as if they are rich, but they are not. When they look for an alliance, they expect that person to be a slave to them. They try to mould that person. In 20s and 30s, a male will have a few life experiences and chances are there to get attracted towards a narcissistic person. But at the mid age, a male will be having a lot of experiences and won't be ready to be a slave.

After my explanation, I thought this conversation was a raw truth, and my mom would be uncomfortable. And I said the disclaimer: all of these are applicable to a narcissistic mother only.

But still, I prefer to say that. lol

I got the courage to be disliked. 

In our culture, parents are supposed to do good for their sons and daughters. In reality, it is not. And nobody dares to talk about it.

And I don't need to say anything to a narcissistic mother. My eyes can say everything in few seconds if they dare to see it. lol


No comments: