Sunday, October 4, 2026

Color game...

 To make my temple visit more interesting, I play a colour game with God. One of the color in my dress should match his dress color. I made a few rules. I have a few tricks to win too. lol. If I am conscious enough, I can always win.

When I was having tea, I got a follow-up. I said to myself, no need to follow up; I am preparing for my morning walk. I forgot my tricks because of this. And I remembered it when I opened the temple door. Okay, I am ready to lose. And I saw his dress. He used one of my tricks and had my dress colour. I giggled. Today, I also won the colour game.

Some people will decide marriage by the flower colour they get from God.



My colour game is for entertainment purposes only.

I went to the farmer's market. In the 1st shop I got 93 Rs, in the 2nd 90 Rs, and in the 3rd shop 93 rs. When I got that 93 Rs bill by brother looked at me. He was surprised. I said it's strange,  It has never happened. Then we got the bills randomly.

Marks are for yesterday's case study. Refer to the post here. 

I crossed one of my life's exit points today and got a boon with instructions too. I will write a book about it if I get more spiritual experiences. 

Now I have the answers to tell the Unicorn lady.

I will become more humble, playful and spiritual from today, but for outsiders I will be the same.

With more power, I am back to normal life.

Back to work.

No comments: