Sunday, October 11, 2026

Goat and the carrot...

 The basic technique family members use on other family members to control them s is promising them a good thing in the future. They use it to blackmail, cross boundaries and to control another person..

Allowing others to cross a small boundary is like giving them permission to control your life, as small boundary crossing is a test to prove their dominance and to train you.



I was planning to cook lunch. Family from another city wanted my food. I don't like to make it a habit. So I refused. And as usual, one word led to another. And finally, the controlling words came: we will look after you in your old age. And I said, so far I am the one who is looking after everybody, so this promise is just stupid.  And I don't have any plan to live with you. I added, " Don't imagine getting whatever I have after I die, as chances are there for me to outlive everybody". Hahahaha, I felt good. 

I did not cook. 

Some parents won't know parenting. And these stupid parents spoil their kids and their future. They should be friend in boiling oil in hell.

I am venting my anger. Thats all. I know there is no separate hell. lol.


No comments: