I will write the disclaimer first. This is just imaginary about how things will turn out in future. It does not mean it will happen.
It is fascinating to observe a narcissistic mother and father. Both want control over the child, but in different ways. narcissistic mother won't allow anybody to get close to their child. In most cases they play an important role in making their divorce their life partner. narcissistic father never allows their children to outshine them and create a bad image about their child in the outer world.
Now we will come to our imaginary story.
The married lady I saw in the temple came daily before her daughter's marriage was finalised. When she told me about it, I thought, " Now your problem is going to get started." I have classified her as a narcissist.
The first problem is money. Most of the parents sacrifice what they have to marry their daughter. Mothers give most of their gold jewels to their daughter. Will a narcissistic mother do that? No.. If they give a small portion of their jewels, that too will hurt them.
2nd problem: the mother will be in her 50s, and her health will be a challenge due to hormonal changes. And seeing their daughter glowing with health will hurt them. Mothers feel jealous towards their daughters too.
3rd problem: When there is a marriage in the family, the hero and heroine will be bride or groom. Will a narcissistic mother feel good to allow their daughter to outshine?
4th problem: Once the marriage is fixed, bride and groom will start to talk in phone for hours and it will also create jealousy in the narcissistic mother's mind.
I can not imagine how the mothers will handle this kind of situation.
If the daughter is very much attached to the narcissistic mother, then after marriage it will cause friction in married life.
These things can change the routine of life. Did I imagine too much?! lol

No comments:
Post a Comment