Morning I went to the ATM to get money. People say that if you use cash for transactions, your expenses will be lower. I don't know whether that is correct.
I checked at my usual ATM. It said, "unable to dispense money," which means it is out of cash. The next person who entered the ATM asked me, " Is it working? I replied, no money in the machine. I went to the next ATM. One person was trying to get money from the ATM. Usually the process will be over in a few minutes. But he was trying for more time. Finally, he came out, and I asked him, " Is it working?". His face was confused, and he said, " Check it for yourself." That reply was an unusual one. I was thinking, what a strange reaction!
I tried to take money from the ATM. 1st time failed. The machine was asking questions in a different format. 2nd time, I entered the answers correctly and got money. Wow. I solved a different problem in the morning itself.
That person was not rude. He was unable to answer questions of the machine in a different style.
Sometimes in our life, instead of forming an opinion, we have to give time for it to unfold. Maybe our whole perception will change.
The reply the person gave was the correct one.
No comments:
Post a Comment