Sunday, September 20, 2026

Jingxing...

 When people do important good things in their lives, they won't say it to all, as it will bring bad luck to them. Last week I saw the married lady in the temple. She was lighting the lamps. And she shared the good news about her daughter. Her daughter got engaged a few days ago, and she is happy, as the alliance was as per their expectations. Everybody gets certain opportunities at certain ages. In one's twenties, getting good alliances is normal. And I asked her, Why were you so worried about your daughter's marriage? And she replied, life partner is everything in life. Her life will be spoiled if she does not get a good life partner. And she added, God here is very powerful. I lit the lamp for 6 weeks, and marriage got fixed. I am sharing this to Lord Muruga's devotees only. Others will envy and will bring bad luck. You should know God is there and he can create miracles".

For me, it is a normal thing to get married at the right age. Everybody gets opportunities(Except Unicorn's as they are already sacrificed for their family).



God has limitations. He can not give everything to everybody. He can give opportunities when we learn certain lessons in life. Like an upgrade or a downgrade.

And I am not naive enough to believe a person's married life will be happy till the end just because the start is good. 

How couples face society's pressure, peers' expectations, family, and how they face their hormones changes as a couple decides it.

A marriage is successful when the couple get old together. 

When I meet my cousins I can see the changes. At the marriage, after 10 years of marriage and now - there is huge difference and I don't see anybody getting old together. And I know they envy me. lol

When anybody says about marriage, I think, these people are in 2nd stage talking about it to a person who is in 1st stage. Anyhow I wonder why I am not in the Jingxing group...

Note : Picture and the description is not related. 😊

No comments: