Sunday, September 27, 2026

The freedom walk...

 Thursday, during my morning walk, I saw a big dog. A few streets have street dogs, and they won't allow any new dog in their area. They started to bark at the new dog. I was walking nearby, and to protect itself, the new dog walked close to me. I understood its situation, and I walked normally when it walked along with me.

And then it walked with me for another 15 minutes with so much loyalty. It reminded me of this advertisement. 

And it followed me to my home. I  did not allow it inside. I gave it a few biscuits and closed the door. It was sitting in front of the door for more than an hour. 



Though the gesture was kind and sweet, I don't like a dog following me everywhere I go. lol.

I got scared that the dog would follow me whenever I came out of my home. I was worried that day. I felt my freedom was taken away. lol.

Evening I went out and did not see that dog.

And I got my freedom back. lol.

I understood my limitations. 

No comments: